Expanded Power Industry Training
Nearly 40 percent of todayâ€™s power industry workers will become eligible to retire in the next three to five years.
To help clients navigate their changing workforce, in 2014 Structural Integrity formalized and expanded its training program for power plant and engineering professionals. New training on critical topics will preserve industry knowledge so plants can continue to operate safely, efficiently and reliably.
Click on the course titles below for training dates and details:
- ASME Code Training Section III
- ASME Code Training Section XI
- ASME Code Training - Flaw Evaluations - ASME Code Case N-513
- Corrosion and Control In Light Water Reactors
- Corrosion and Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion Control
- Fracture Mechanics
- Nondestructive Examination for Engineers and Managers
- Nuclear Fuels - Fuel Manufacturing
- Nuclear Fuels - Fuel Reliability
- Nuclear Fuels - Fuel Rod Performance Modeling
- Nuclear Fuels - Spent Fuel Integrity Analysis in Cask
- General Vibration - Rotating Equipment
- Vibration - Plant Piping Systems
- Welding & Materials
Training can be held at your companyâ€™s location or at one of SIâ€™s many offices. Some courses may be available via webinar, workshops and other industry events.
Participants will receive credit toward Professional Development Hours, with the addition of Continuing Education Units in the near future.