Nearly 40 percent of todayâ€™s power industry workers will become eligible to retire in the next three to five years.
To help clients navigate their changing workforce, Structural Integrity formalized and expanded its training program for power plant and engineering professionals. New training on critical topics will preserve industry knowledge so plants can continue to operate safely, efficiently and reliably.
Check out our new course offerings:
- ASME Code Training Section III
- ASME Code Training Section XI
- ASME Code Training - Flaw Evaluations - ASME Code Case N-513
- Corrosion and Corrosion Control In Light Water Reactors
- Corrosion and Corrosion Control - Microbiologically Influenced & other Raw Water Corrosion
- Fatigue Management
- Fracture Mechanics
- Nondestructive Examination for Engineers and Managers
- Fuel Manufacturing Issues Affecting Performance
- Pellet Clad Interaction
- Fuel Rod Performance Modeling
- Spent Fuel Integrity Analysis in Transportation Cask
- Plant Vibration Fundamentals and Solution Development
- Welding & Materials
Training can be held at your companyâ€™s location or at one of SIâ€™s many offices. Some courses may be available via webinar, workshops and other industry events.
Participants will receive credit toward Professional Development Hours.