Structural Integrity can help ensure your plant will meet the demands of longer operating life and make your journey to license renewal and Subsequent License Renewal (SLR) a smooth one.
License Renewal & Life Extension
Structural Integrity is a pioneer in supporting plants to meet the demands of a longer operating life, and has developed expert solutions to make the license renewal and Subsequent License Renewal (SLR) process a smooth one.
We support every aspect of a License Renewal and Plant Life Extension project.
License Renewal Capabilities
Our capabilities include experience assisting plants since the first industry License Renewal Applications, and address anticipated regulatory change through continual participation as a member of the NEI License Renewal Task Force.
Comprehensive suite of services for License Renewal / SLR:
- Vessel Integrity and Reactor Internals including Neutron Irradiation Embrittlement
- Intergranular Stress Corrosion Cracking (IGSCC), Primary Water Corrosion Cracking (PWSCC), Irradiation Assisted Corrosion Cracking (IASCC)
- Materials Degradation Management Programs (NEI 03-08)
- Buried Asset Programs (AMP-41 Cathodic Protection)
- Cast Austenitic Stainless Steel (CASS) Aging Management
- Concrete Performance and Aging Management
- Fatigue / cyclic load Analysis and Monitoring (SI:FatiguePro engineering information platform)
- Corrosion/Coatings Expertise (including selective leaching)
- Nondestructive examination (NDE)
- Regulatory Support
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Join the conversation. Sign up to receive emails, events, and latest information!